Monday, May 25, 2009

skin care





















I have been breaking out like mad since moving to Las Vegas. I run a lot and the combination of super dry hot weather, sweating, and dirt/dust everywhere has been doing wonders for my skin. In Hawaii, my skin was doing awesome. I didn't have a pimple in a year and my foundation gave my skin a nice glow. I used to have bad skin until I started using Trish McEvoy foundation, which seems to have cleared up my dry patches and uneven coloring. However, now I'm back to square one trying to figure out how to salvage my complexion. The products that I've been using since living in Hawaii are Estee Lauder's Hydra Complete Multi Level Moisture Cream and Kiehl's face wash. The Estee Lauder moisturizer has helped my dry skin so much since I started using it in September. Kiehl's gentle foaming face wash has also helped to clear up my dry patches. I went to so many cosmetic counters, dermatologists, and stores to ask about helping my flaking skin. They all told me that I needed more intense help than they could offer (the dermatologist gave me cetaphil..it did not work). After using Kiehl's face wash, my face feels so soft and stays moisturized throughout the day. It is extremely gentle and seems to brighten my complexion.

I have just started using DDF blemish face wash (blue liquid). I heard that it is amazing on blemishes but that it tends to dry out the skin. This was only relayed to me recently so I'm kinda nervous about agitating my skin with it. So far it has been a little drying but not too bad. Blemishes have not gone away yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl~
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. =) I also have dry skin and breakouts depending on the weather and all.

    I met the guy once through a friend of mine then we just chatted online. I did meet with the guy, but things will work out between us beyond friends.

    ReplyDelete