Saturday, May 23, 2009

nostalgia





I've been getting the travel bug lately. I miss backpacking through Europe with really good friends and exploring the world. I gotta say that Nice, Greece, Paris, and Switzerland are my absolute favorites....Aside from Rome, of course, which is like my second home. I hope to live in Roma again one day. I know this will probably never happen but I can always do the extended vacay in Europe. Although I have a passion for Europe, a piece of my heart will always be devoted to Japan and the friends I made there. I remember being so homesick when I first started teaching English in Japan but as I began to make friends, I LOVED it. I hope to see my crazy friends in Japan again one day!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos~ That must have been fun to live in Japan and teach english!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dacey chan~! how you have backpacked in Europe?? i wanna do that someday! I especially want to go to switzerland!! how was it? I know its really beautiful right?
    and how was teaching in Japan? I bet you got hit on alot hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. u DO have a blog...and ur really good at it. u even have a giveaway! i'm SO entering....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anu...u are hilarious...who do you think is going to be picking up the stuff for the giveaway! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EKi- Switzerland is my absolute favorite..It's like being in a fairytale. You will LOVE it when you go there. Japan was super fun but I had a boyfriend at the time so I didn't really get hit on! I was living in Mine-shi, Yamaguchi-Ken so I was surrounded by very young people or very OLD people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i figured out how to follow ur blog! good luck getting ur prizes if u want me to pick them up. i'm so all over the place, it's at its worst right now. i lose everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOthing's changed! I am trying to come back in next week! I keep procrastinating cuz I think I'll get a cheaper ticket. I need to suck it up and just buy my ticket already!

    ReplyDelete