Thursday, May 7, 2009

My very first Blog!






Hello blogger world! My name is Candice and I'm a Japanese girl born and raised in Hawaii. I'm the girl on the right--->

I'm a local girl from Hawaii who recently moved to Las Vegas temporarily. I feel so lost here and miss home sooooo much. I started this blog to document my transition to this crazy city! I am so excited to start my first blog but a little scared at the same time because I have no idea what I'm doing! I was inspired by all the beautiful girls out there who share my passion for makeup, fashion, and anything Kawaii! I hope that I can meet many people with similar interests.

I have to give a shot out to my new makeup hero Eki! She makes amazing hair accessories and I'm wearing one of her creations in the picture with my family. Thanks Eki for the extra goodies you sent me! I was so surprised to receive them. U totally rock!

By the way these are just random pictures of my best girlfriends who came to Vegas to celebrate my birthday in February. We had some crazy times on the strip.

1 comment: